When we get this hot, I would always note that afternoon and evening storms are possible. With this much heat, anyone may be strong to severe. Tomorrow, there is a better chance of storms, and some could be severe.
* Do not mess around with heat! If you stop sweating, feel weak, or just feel odd while hot, get in the shade ASAP, let others know, and have someone stay with you while seeking medical attention!
So the obvious needs to be shared!
* Close all your blinds to block incoming heat from the sun
* Do outside stuff late in the day or early in the morning
* Take frequent breaks
* Check on neighbors and make sure they have AC. Especially the elderly!
* Buy some cold drinks for your landscapers, delivery drivers, and anyone working outside to help them!
* Do consider raising the thermostat to a higher temperature! It is likely to run A LOT! Which reminds me – change those AC filters if you have not in a while and make sure your water drip lines are clear, so the AC keeps running!